At The Fair - Open Asieldag 2008

It was a succesful day at the fair last Saturday. This is an annual fair at the Animal Shelter Stevenshage to raise some funds. it was my 3rd year at the fair now. I sold about the same as last year. Especially the cat toys and the upcycled calender gift bags were a hit!

I also sold a few kitty hats.
Dutch people don't like to stand out in a crowd to much. So here kitty hats are mainly seen as a childrens accessory. My international market is more women from 15- 35 and beyond.
So the rest of the week I'm going to be busy to add all the new hats and scarfs to Etsy.

More photo's of the day:
The Miss Minoes Express:

My table at the fair:

I still haven't found a good translation in English for my slogan "Niet Mutsen, Maar Breien" =^x^=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1