Monday, 13 April 2009

I'm moving shops on Etsy!

I have taken the big step of changing shops, in order to have a more unique shop name.


The name "makemesmile" usually is already taken as a username, so I ended up with using 2 different names on the internet.


My new shop is this one: MissMinoes.etsy.com


There are still many items in makemesmile.etsy.com because I have to set everything over by hand.


Another change is that I will no longer have seperate sections for the items for animal charity.

In the new shop 50% of proceeds of ALL items will go to Stevenhage animal shelter, with exception of the cat toys (100% for the animals).


Don't forget to add my new shop to your favourites on Etsy and to update your bookmarks!


=^x^=


Ama


PS: Do you like my new model?


1 comment:

Annette F. Tait said...

I like the model Ama! and your photos are superb!

I will bookmark your new shop - had a problem earlier trying to do it. Probably my computer.

all the best,
Annette