Cotton&Cloud + Stormy weather

The lovely Kyoko (Cotton&Cloud) has featured Charlie and Droppie in the Furry Fridays post on her blog:
It was a lot of fun to answer the questionaire.
Please do check out her website too, it's been restyled and looks really good.
* * * * *
Storm:
Open air booths are no fun when it's stormy. We were very unlucky with the weather on the Open Day at the animal shelter. The rain and wind made me run after my merchandise a couple of times, and kept away visitors (a festival in the city centre did not help us either) . But I managed to get some sales, and saw a very happy little girl shine with her new kitty hat. So it was worth it anyways.

On the bright side: I'll have a lot of new hats to add to my shop now. Tomorrow will be photoshooting time and adding new listings.

Impression from the booth:
My view:




Comments

Kyoko said…
Hi Ama,
Thank you so much for mentioning about Furry Friday! It was a real pleasure to have interviewed you.
Gosh I didn't realise the weather was bad on the Open Day.Though I must say the booth looks amazing! Well done for your hard work! I am sure Charlie and Droppie are very proud of you ;)

x
Kyoko

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1