Inspired by Alice in Wonderland: Work in Progress

"Alice In Wonderland" is an ongoing source of inspiration for me.
Just like "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" I can reread the book to infinity and every time laugh out loud. I think what fascinates me most in both books is how the absurdity and impossible are presented as logical. It makes me question the so-called scientific facts and opens my mind to creativity.

Being a Tim Burton fan I can't wait for the upcoming movie to come out, so Alice is even more than ever present in my thoughts. And that naturally reflects in my creations. My new hats are all inspired by AiW: Cheshire Cat kitty hats, Queen of Hearts kitty hat, new Playing Card kitty hat (in progress) and upcoming: White Rabbit hat.

As you can see in the picture I already purchased some pink and purple mohair for a Cheshire Cat Scarf. =^x^=

Comments

Annette Tait said…
They look very exciting Ama!
I hope you will wear one to the cinema aswell??
I have the AiW movie on my list too (love your abbreviation of it)

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1