ETSY shop in the spotlight:Cattoo

CATTOO

The nature of many domestic cats is perfectly (or should I say purrrfectly?) captured by UK artist Helen Dalgairns.
The print "Her Majesty's Mattresses" is definitely in the top of my favourite listings. I can just picture it on the living room wall. So it won't be to long before I actually buy it =^x^=

The content expression on the cats face, the tiny crown and the use of colours and patterns just light up my heart every time I see it. The cat in the print reminds me of my cat Charlie who often sleeps on a pillow on top of the wardrobe.
(I did just wake her up by taking this photo, as you can see by the sleepy face):


Helen also sells greeting cards in her shop, so you can make that catloving friend of yours also happy.



Cattoo's etsy shop
Cattoo's website

Comments

Annette Tait said…
It's a lovely print Ama! and isn't Charlie so adorable with her sleepy face!
(did she get a treat for that? :)
Nellie and Neo said…
Oh my, why thank you Ama :-) I feeled very honoured to be mentioned on such a wonderful blog as yours.

Charlie your cat is adorable and i think your creations, such as your knitted cat hats are awesome. I will be keeping an eye on your shop also.

Thanks again

=^..^=

Helen

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1