Monday, 2 June 2014

Father's Day - What Men Want

Father's Day is not really a big tradition in our family. My father does not like the "commercial nonsense" very much.
When we grew up he put on a brave face to receive the clayed ashtray (he does not smoke), paper bow ties (not quite useful) and other creations that my brother and I had crafted at school.
Nowadays my parents do appreciate us dropping by for tea, but it it does not have to be on Father's Day itself if another day is more convenient.

And, like a lot of men, my dad is not easy to shop for anyway.

A few month ago I bought a CD from Janne Schra and Robin Nolan Trio and after playing it once I knew my dad would like it. So I got an extra copy for him, and he really enjoys it!



'What Men Want' by MissMinoes

A little gift guide for a jazz cat daddy.


Cat shirt / Real Men Love Ca...
$24

gents skin and beard care gi...
$32

Leather earbud / earphone / ...
$11.5

Heart Tattoo - Hand Embroid...
$8

Funky Vintage Enamel Cuff Li...
$8

Bow Tie for Men by BartekDes...
$26
Powered By Handmadeology

1 comment:

Bartek D. said...

Thank you for add my bow tie here! :)

Groetjes!