Goji- almond flour cake
250 gram almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 0,5 table spoon cider vinegar
tiny bit of salt
150 gram butter
3 table spoons agave syrup*
3 ripe bananas
75 gram goji berries
75 gram pumpkin seeds
50 gram hazelnuts
3 tablespoons peeled sesame seed
- Pre heat the oven on 150 C.
- Mix in a large bowl: almond flour, baking soda, cider vinegar, salt, butter, agave syrup. Squash and mix the bananas through the mixture.
- Split the eggs one by one, while putting the egg white in a separate bowl. The yolk you mix through the almond flour mixture .
- Beat the egg whites in the separate bowl till they are nearly stiff.
- Gently add them to the cake mixture (making sure you don't lose the air you just beat into it)
- Add goji berries, pumpkin seeds and hazelnuts.
- Pour the cake mixture in a greased tin and add sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven in 50 minutes till it's done.
- Leave the mixture in the tin at first to cool of a little. Then turn it around to let it cool of completely.