Wishlist - Red Poppies, Emerald Sunset

Since we moved to our new home 5 years ago, I am on the lookout for a smashing piece of original art.

Although I still have some reservations of buying a work of art via the internet (spending a reasonable amount of money I DO want to 'feel' it in real life), one of the works of art in consideration is this one by Luiza Vizoli.

I love the contrasts in it: between the metallic green and bright red. The cubist background vs the round petals.
Poppies are my favourite flowers anyway.

Luiza Vizoli's shop on Etsy:


Comments

Lola Lynn said…
I like the item on your wish list. Its beautiful. I also like the name of your blog. I started my blog, "Lynn's Musings and Mumblings", basically to keep an online journal of my "etsy/EFA life". I need a better name. "....Musings and Mumblings" is not all that original. Will stop by again to see what you're up to.

Popular posts from this blog

Bakelite or not?

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1