Oct 3, 2009: Open Day at the animal shelter


I am preparing for the annual Open Day at the Animal Shelter Stevenshage I support. I have had my own booth there since 2oo6. To sell "Hats for People: Cash for Cats".


I usually create some additional items for selling. Cat toys are always a big hit there.

And last year I succesfully introduced the gift-bags and envelopes I made of animal calenders.

Of course I am always hoping to sell some cat scarves and kitty hats as well.


The Open Day is just 10 days away now:

October 3rd 2009.

As it happens this same day is also a big fiesta in Leiden (in celebration of being liberated from the Spanish 435 years ago) with a fair, a parade and quite a lot of eating and drinking.

I'm hoping to see the people who'll want to escape the crowdy city centre of Leiden and come over to visit Animal Shelter Stevenshage.

Comments

Kyoko said…
Hi Ama!
How fantastic of you. Good luck on the day. Please take some photos. Although it would be on the next day, I will do the your Furry Friday and link your shop and the animal shelter!
x
Kyoko

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1