Crochet cozies

Summer is seriously on its way.
So it is about time I listed my new line of crochet cozies.

I made some fun looking bottle carriers with bow ties.
When your shopping, travelling or taking a walk with your dog it isn't always handy to carry around a big bag just for having some water at hand.
Now you can sling your water bottle over your shoulder and have both hands free ( for instance for taking photographs).

And you can also use these to gift wrap a bottle of wine in style!

In similar colours I crocheted some gadget cozies.
I found these funky buttons in a little crafty shop in Kingly Court (next to Carnaby Street, London).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1