My day at the SUNDAY MARKET in Amsterdam, 3 oct 2010

Yesterday was my first time attending the Sunday market as a seller.

The splashing sunshine wasn't the only surprise that day.

When boarding the bus that was to take me from the railway station to the fairground, I found myself surrounded by about fifty spotty teenage boys. As it turned out there was a computer game event in the neighbouring Westergas Fabriek.

Then there was a bear on a bike. Zsuzsa of ZsBcreations was quick enough to make a picture of it:


=^x^=

Zsuzsanne is demonstrating this sundays work out: to beat the wind in messing up your booth. It was fun to share (or "gezellig" as we say in Dutch).
Booths from left to right: MissMinoes, ZsBcreations, Pinipiru, Swiedebie, ThongbaiTatong

 
Small impression of my booth:


***********Next Sunday Market: November 7th 2010***********

Comments

karuski said…
A bear on bike, how great is that!

You had lots of color on your booths, nice. Hopefully sales were decent too:)
Ama said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ama said…
Sales were decent. I was very content.
I would have sold more knitted hats if it weren't for the sunshine =^x^=
Annette Tait said…
it looks good Ama! and so many other people that you know, that's nice to have!
Anonymous said…
I did not see the bear on the bike on that day. Oh my, how could i miss that? :) Luckily for Zsuzsa to take it, wow! Am happy to see you enjoyed your day. I am sure the season is going to allow more your hats to be sold. Love your cupcake hat still!

Swee

Popular posts from this blog

Bakelite or not?

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1