Short Scarf in Star Stitch

After the christmas rush I treated myself on making something for myself: it's a short warm knitted scarf in starstitch.

The stitch I found on Ravelry.com, thanks to Pinterest.

It was the perfect project to finally use this gorgeous Scheepjes Wol Maxima yarn (50% wool/50% acrylic) purchased at wool boutique Steekje Los in Leiden. I had bought it for the vibrant colours, but with no idea in mind what to make from it.

The matching button I bought on the local market : it's enamel on coconutshell.

You can find me on Pinterest more often than blogging. So you are welcome to follow me there. =^x^=


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing project for knitters: an interchangeable needle case.

DIY ear cushions for headphone / Crochet pattern

Sew Along - Worlds End Drape Shirt - part 1